sreda, 4. junij 2008

Taking photos of lightning

I was finally able to take a photo of a lightning. The weather yesterday was very cloudy and it was raining and thundering. Although I missed the main storm I was still able to catch it before the end. Although the first attempts came out to bright or somewhat boring, I was able to improve them in Photoshop. I only changed the explosure and didn't mess with colours too much. This photos might not yet be top class so I would be thankful if you gave me any advice on how to improve them.




4 komentarji:

alanob pravi ...

Lightning, ne lightening ....

eternity forever pravi ...

Wow! Great! I love the way you captured the lightning in th elast photo...you might think that it springs from the earth and not from the sky...:)

BoštjanS pravi ...

Alan: havala sem popravil
Eternity: thanks :)

Anonimni pravi ...

Tudi meni je uspelo ujeti nekaj malega, so se mi pa ves čas izogibale.

Lepe so.