ponedeljek, 2. junij 2008

Forgotten dreams

I have never before seen this old house which is located on the edge of the village I live in - Starše. When I saw it a couple of weeks ago lying by the field of corn it thought it was beautiful.
I waited for a couple of days for clouds and then went over to take photos. You can see the house if you drive on the main road from Maribor to Ptuj where it is on the right side at the end of the village. I also discovered the power of RAW images and thus played with it a bit but might have got carried away. Did I overdo it or do you find it alright?



3 komentarji:

eternity forever pravi ...

Wonderful pictures...at the limit between paintings and photographs....:) Great effect!

BoštjanS pravi ...

Thanks! :)

Zohre pravi ...

Wow! beautiful nature :)