sreda, 24. december 2008

Handball: Krško vs. Maribor - 1/4 cup finals

First of all I would like to wish you all a merry merry Christmas.

I finally got the opportunity to post photos from 1/4 finals of Slovenian handball cup. Maribor was playing in Krško so we took a 2 hour ride to get there. The rivalry of those two teams was obvious on the court and in the stands. I have never seen so many people watching a game, which involves two teams from the 1.b league. After a tense start Maribor took lead in second half and kept it untill the end.
The joy was indescribable and I'm looking forward to witnessing the Final4 tournament in Koper.
I also got a chance to work with Canon 1d mark II. It's great camera. Love the 8fps but am only bit disappointed on noise on ISO 3200.



Maribor supporters
























Ni komentarjev: