sobota, 23. avgust 2008

Hunting

My friend phoned me and asked me if I wanted to go hunting with him and make some photos of the nature. I didn't hesitate for a moment. We drove to an observatory in Prepolje. We waited and waited. All we got to see were a few young deers which were far away and that is why I couldn't take any good photos of them. After a while a tractor came and destroyed our last hopes of seeing a deer. That is why I only made a few portraits with my new Canon 50mm lens.












4 komentarji:

dohtar pravi ...

uf, dobre slike, še v detajle si šou...se mi dopadejo, te kr povlečejo tja. zelo dobro!

lp

Žiga Gričnik pravi ...

Lepa serija!

BoštjanS pravi ...

Hvala obema

eternity forever pravi ...

I simply adore this series...I'm speechless...I don't know how you got the light effects but it certainly worked! :) kisses
P.S. missed ya...