nedelja, 18. maj 2008

Running on Radenci - 28. marathon three hearts

Yesterday a marathon in Radenci took place. There we're different categories: 5,5km, 10km, 21km and of course 42km. I participated at the 10 km one, along with my brother, dad and uncle, whereas my cousin rad 5,5km. Although it was bit hot and the wind was blowing, the weather was fine and so the organization. I was 133 of 433 in category men under 40 years and 182 of 489 in category: men. My time was pretty good considering I ran 10km for the second time and it was the first time I competed. I had a time of 0:51:54.
I would also like to thank to all the photographers and Grega for letting me post he's pictures
If any one ''accidentally'' took a photo of me I would be thankful if he sent the photos.


Me running (photo: Gregor)


Me and my brother and dad in the back (photo: Gregor)


Group (photo: Vesna)

2 komentarja:

Kristijan Škrlec pravi ...

Zanimivo se mi zdi da pošeš v ang. in ne v slo. ko je večina obislovalcev iz slo. Sam neki mal fotk si dodal v to objavo ko je blo dost za pofotkat

BoštjanS pravi ...

Sem dosti razmišljal o slo vs. ang. Za ang sem se odločil ker bi še rad tuje obiskovalce privabil in moj brat študira prevajalstvo zato pa ni problem glede slovnice.
Slik pa je malo ker nisem nič slikal temveč sem tekel zato sklepam da nisi prebral teksta ;)