nedelja, 9. december 2007

Starting SLR

Fist of all I would like to apologize because I haven't written a post in a while. Reason? My computer was broken - my graphic card died and I got a new better one and I also had to learn a lot (darn school ;) .
Few months ago my father gave me his old SLR camera Yashica FX-D. So I started to think why shouldn't I bring it back to live again? So I bought a film and new battery and brought it back to live. I have already made 7 shots and can't wait to see the results.
So far I dislike the fact that there's no display so I can't see my pictures and have to wait a month to see if anything had gone wrong.
Secondly the money, I think 2 € is a bit much for 24 photos + development.
Lastly, camera has a flaw because some functions don't work like they are supposed to.
So far I have not had any real experience with SLR camera so I would really appreciate your advice.









Yashica FX-D

Ni komentarjev: